--> Full fledged system wide & third party apps tint color tweak.
If you're having trouble purchasing it please try from this page.
Special thanks to u/RuntimeOverflow for helping with the core of this project when it was being built from the ground up back in December of 2020.
iOS 12 COMPATIBILITY WAS TERMINATED due to the tweak needing resources only avaibable in iOS 13+. I'm really sorry about this, but I can't let an old iOS version to stop me from adding nice things I want for my tweak and preferences.
NOTICE: If you use Springtomize 5 tweak, you may or may not be able to come back after an LDRestart or userspace reboot and be stuck on a respring loop, or a very long one. I have tested this thoroughly and concluded that Meredith alongside Springtomize 5 work fine together, so if this is the case for you, please check your list of tweaks.
Compatible with iOS 13 through 14.
Currently the tweak has these sections which include:
--> System Wide:
- Tint Color
- Text Color
- Battery Color
- Nav Bar Color
- Tab Bar Color
- Chevron Color
- HomeBar Color
- Scrollbars Tint Color
- Switches Knob Tint Color
- Switches On State Tint Color
- Switches Off State Tint Color
--> Status Bar:
- Pill Color
- Time Label Color
- Carrier & LTE Color
- Wifi Active Bars Color
- Wifi Inactive Bars Color
- Cellular Active Bars Color
- Cellular Inactive Bars Color
--> Status Bar Indicators
- VPN Color.
- Alarm Color.
- Airplane Color.
- Location Color.
- DND Moon Color.
- Rotation Lock Color.
- Nita Temperature Color.
- Cursor Color
- Badges Color
- MagSafe Color
- Highlight Color
- Table Cell Color
- Selection Menu Color
- System Background Color
- Battery Widget Ring Color
--> Curated Palettes:
- Frosted Cream
- Purple Velvet
--> Package Managers:
(Sileo includes this by default)
--> Third Party Apps:
YouTube (Beta support)
Please bare in mind: most of this apps push updates every week and as such it can result on them breaking features. I do not use all of this apps daily, so if something is missing/broken either downgrade or let me know as well. If I find an app too difficult or stressful to maintain I may remove it with or without notice.
Check some of my other tweaks:
Amēlija to take full control of your wallpapers on the fly.
April to give some nice flavors to the Settings app on the fly.
If you want to follow me:
--> Refund Policy
Change of Mind:
Change of mind returns are allowed within 24 hours of purchase being made under acceptable circumstances. Excessively rude or vulgar refund requests will be rejected.
Issue Based Return:
Refunds requested due to issues such as safe modes or graphical bugs must provide clear details of the issue. Further information may be asked if the request is ambiguous. Refund requests may be closed if no response is made within 7 days.
Please note that I do not bear any responsibility and therefore I do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of my product with third-party software (Tweaks), as I do not have control over other tweaks. I don’t guarantee that my product is fully compatible with any third-party programs and I do not provide support for other third-party tweaks.
If you refund request does not fall within one of the above categories the request will be evaluated at my own discretion.
Processing of refunds can take up to 7 days and if accepted funds should be made available within 3-5 business days depending on method of payment. I reserve the right to reject refunds at my own discretion. Frequent returns are closely monitored. Excessive returns by a single user will be flagged and potentially refused at my discretion. Failure to read the description of the tweak and in turn this policy will result in a request being declined.
Credits: Velox Reloaded
- Fixed respring button for Xina jailbreak.
- Removed 3.0 welcome alert.
- Fixed respring button for Xina jailbreak.
- Removed 3.0 welcome alert.
- Significant refactor, got rid of Cephei dependency.
- Improved Cydia & Zebra's code.
- Fixed palettes default color.
- Added support for Rocket buttons (Instagram).
- Removed Twitter.
--> System Wide
- Added Lilac, Salmon, Sky & Wine palettes.
--> Third Party
- WhatsApp improvements.
- Temporarily added Kalm as a conflict due to potential boot issues.
• System Wide:
- Added Safari support.
Code & System Wide:
- Added navigation bar color for the settings app. @BertBertBert___
- Fixed tint color still tinting some apps when the switch was disabled. @Cookies.
- Some patches for a more complete Saily support.
- Deattached palettes colors to the tint color switch (reworked logic). You can now keep it disabled if you use them.
- Full seamless Saily support.
- You can now copy the palettes hex colors to your clipboard by tapping the button on the top right corner of the respective page.
- Added Tab Bar Color option. @BertBertBert___
- Support for Calculator, Calendar, Clock & Cr4shed apps.
System Wide & Miscellaneous:
- Small refactoring of code which should fix badges and tint color reliability. Cc: a mail guy that reported this but ended up switching to Android, heh.
- Overall Apollo & YouTube tinting improvements.
- Overall Instagram tinting improvements.
- Status Bar:
Fixed a bug in which the carrier color option would color the time label and/or some other Status Bar items + added a whole new section to colorize the indicators which include:
DND Moon Color.
Rotation Lock Color.
Nita Temperature Color.
- System Wide:
- Added the option to colorize the chevrons in Settings app & the switches knob and off state colors.
- Fixed a bug in which palette colors wouldn't work.
- Removed that section, moved it to System Wide and did some clarification as to what they mean followed by a small code clean up.
- VK code unlocked, support added. Enjoy my fellow Russians. Well, except those dirty pirates, those can go ****
Back at business baby, love you haters <3
Code refactoring to improve performance.
Fixed kill button not doing anything & fixed play button being colored and filled entirely. (Netflix)
Fixed glitch when opening/closing an image & added options to tint the tab bar icons selected and unselected states separately. (Apollo)
- Fixed a typo in contributions section.
- Possibly fixed the prefs being blank on opening.
- Improved Reddit support.
- Added a pretty changelog view inside the prefs.
- Bundled VK support as a bounty, hidden for now.
- Fixed the play/pause buttons on YouTube not getting tinted.
- Initial YouTube tinting support.
- Preliminary Apple Books support.
- Added an alert view to show the hex's of the palettes.
- Fixed a bug in which you could come across unwanted tinted sections by adding a new palette that does nothing.
- Added Celestial palette.
- Removed no longer needed code.
- Added testers to contributors section.
- Added an option to tint the badges (static).
- Fixed Twitter cells not rendering the avatar.
- Refactored the palettes section to work more logically.
- Added libGC twitter cells and some comments in preferences.
- Useless update? Yeah maybe, I was casually on Instagram and realised the little notification dot in the top right corner heart wasn't themed, it was annoying me so here you go.
- Published Feb 13, 2021
- Updated Jan 04, 2023