Safari Electro 2
Safari is a genuine iPhone search tool. It's a very useful tool, but it can still be useful. Safari Electro 2 can do that.
armv7s, arm64, arm64e
Tab Bar Settings
• iPad Style Tab Bar - Make the tab bar iPad style. This makes it easier to move to another tab.
• Tab Bar Background Color - Change the background color of the tab bar. This makes it beautiful.
• Navigation Bar Background Color - Change the background color of the navigation bar. This makes it beautiful.
Loading Bar Settings • Loading Bar Border - Border the loading bar. This makes it cool.
• Loading Bar Background Color - Change the background color of the load bar. This is highly recommended.
• Loading Bar Radius - Change the corner of the loading bar. This makes it look good.
Favorite Screen Settings
• Add Bookmark Bar - Easy access to bookmark sites. Please note that it cannot coexist with the iPad Style Tab Bar.
• Hide Favorite Screen Header - Hide the header above the Favorites screen. It will be simpler.
• Six Favorite Icon - Change the number of favorite icons from 4 to 6 horizontally. This is very convenient!
• Change Favorite Icon Text Color - Change the color of the text under the favorite icon. It will be easier to see.
• Favorite Screen Background Color - Change the background color of the favorite screen. It looks really cool!
• Favorite Icon Border - Border your favorite icons. There is a sense of unity.
• Favorite Icon Radius - Change the corner of the icon on the favorite screen. You can make it round.
Switcher Screen Settings
• Hide iCloud Sharing History (Beta) - Hide iCloud sharing history. Be careful because it is a beta version.
• iPad Style Switcher - Make it an iPad style switcher. This makes it easier to see open tabs.
• Switcher Screen Background Color - Change the background color of the switcher screen. This will make the open tabs stand out.
• Switcher Tab Border - Border the tabs on the switcher screen. Tabs stand out!
• Background Music - Enable background playback! This works even if you have the lock screen or other apps open. However, do not close or move the play tab.
• Hide Private Mode Alert - Private mode Hide the alert at the top of the screen. This simplifies the screen.
Twitter : @Minazuki_dev
Mail : email@example.com
・Small bug fix
・Small bug fix